Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Current Top 22 songs

Here it is - RockStarMom's Top 22 songs, not necessarily in order! They are not necessarily new songs, just the songs that seem to be impacting me the most right now. These songs convey the themes of healing, God's love and beauty. As you will see Bebo Norman, Casting Crowns and Tenth Avenue North are currently some of my favorite musicians/groups!

No Matter What - Kerrie Roberts
Before the Morning - Josh Wilson
Body and Soul - Susan Ashton
Voice Of Truth - Casting Crowns
Hide - Joy Williams
I Will Lift My Eyes - Bebo Norman
Rescue - Desperation Band
If We've Ever Needed You - Casting Crowns
Inside Out - April McLean
Singing Over Me - Building 429
You Picked Me - A Fine Frenzy
My Constant One - Michelle Tumes
Pull Me Out - Bebo Norman
Anyway - Nichole Nordeman
Beautiful - Bethany Dillon
The Real Me - Natalie Grant
Into The Day - Bebo Norman
Healing Begins - Tenth Avenue North
Strong Enough to Save - Tenth Avenue North
By Your Side - Tenth Avenue North
Hold My Heart - Tenth Avenue North
Love Is Here - Tenth Avenue North

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for posting this. Some of these are also my favourites at the moment, By Your Side in particular. I'm going to check out the ones I haven't come across. Music is such a powerful thing.

    ReplyDelete